Jeremy's and Café Elvira Takeaway menus
In light of these unprecedented times, both Jeremy's and Café Elvira have combined to create takeaway menus
We kindly request prepayment over the phone by credit or debit card. To order please ring Jeremys on 01444 441102 or 458845
For orders placed after 5pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our takeaway menus are freshly prepared and then chilled. We provide ingredients and allergen information as well as comprehensive heating instructions for you to finish the dishes at home, at your leisure.
Jeremy's Fine Dining at Home
This menu is available from Wednesday 3 June - collection from 3pm-6pm Wednesdays and 11am-5pm Thursdays to Sundays. Please note that 48 hour’s notice is required for this menu and it is subject to availability.
Click here for next week's.
Three courses £35 per person
(or see individual pricing)
- Smoked and cured mackerel, gooseberry, kohlrabi remoulade, pickled onions, dill £10
- Marinated leg of lamb, baba ghanoush, red pepper, couscous £10
- Burrata mozzarella, heritage tomato, globe artichoke, marjoram (v) £10
- Wild black bream, crab, broad beans, gnocchi, parsley, crab bisque £20
- Roast duck, sugar snaps, pak choi, ginger, noodles £20 See Jimmy's video
- Garden herb fregola, feta, asparagus, pea, pine nut, watercress and sunflower seed salad (v) £16
- Vanilla cheesecake, redcurrant, almond biscuit base £5
- Chocolate pavé, marjoram marinated strawberries £5
- Nectarine, apricot and hazelnut crumble, tonka bean custard £5
Individual cheese board, crackers, chutney, grapes £6
Jeremy’s Weekend Roasts
Available every Saturday and Sunday, subject to availability. Please note that Sunday Roasts must be ordered by Friday at the latest.
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb with garlic and rosemary, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £13.50
- Roast belly of pork, apple sauce, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £13.50
Bread, whole walnut loaf £4
Our café and children’s menu can still be ordered for next day collection. Any café orders placed on Tuesday will be ready for Wednesday with pick-up from 3pm
- Watermelon gazpacho, compressed cucumber, crouton (v) £4.50
- Scotch egg, coleslaw, piccalilli £7
- Starter smoked salmon and asparagus tart, mixed salad £8
- 10” Family size smoked salmon and asparagus tart £30
- 10” Family size roasted red pepper and feta tart £25
- Chicken satay, coconut rice, spring onion, coriander, cashew nuts £11
- Lamb fillet navarin, summer vegetables, new potatoes, salsa verde £10
- Twice-baked Balcombe Blue Clouds cheese and chive soufflé, hazelnut, baby gem and radish salad (v) £10
- Smoked haddock in puff pastry, currant and ginger butter, spinach, green beans £10
- Seafood salad, smoked trout, anchovies, squid, mussel, green chilli mayonnaise, fennel £14
- Raspberry and almond tart, custard (individual £5/Family £25)
- Lemon posset, blueberries,baci biscuit £4.50
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce £5
Two course menu for the under 10s £6
(choose a main course and either sticky toffee pudding or lemon posset)
- Pasta in tomato sauce (v)
- Sausages, mash, peas, gravy
Roast leg and breast of duck with Jimmy Gray
Vera's Salmon and Asparagus Tart demonstration
Lamb Wellington from collection to your table
"The world on your plate in the heart of Sussex"