Jeremy's and Café Elvira Takeaway menus
Jeremy's and Café Elvira have combined to create takeaway menus
For all orders we kindly request prepayment over the phone by credit or debit card. To order please ring Jeremy's on 01444 441102 or 458845. To take advantage of our delivery service, we aim to deliver between midday to 7pm, within a 10-mile radius for a nominal charge, or collection is from 3pm-6pm Wednesdays and 11am-5pm Thursdays to Sundays.
For orders placed after 5pm, please email email@example.com.
Our takeaway menus are freshly prepared and then chilled. We provide ingredients and allergen information as well as comprehensive heating instructions for you to finish the dishes at home, at your leisure.
Jeremy's Fine Dining at Home
Please note that 48 hour’s notice is required for this menu and it is subject to availability.
Click here to download our next menu, available from 15 July, PDF format.
Three courses £35 per person
(or see individual pricing)
- Seared tuna, Asian slaw, coriander, yuzu verde £10
- Smoked chicken, avocado, lime, wild rice, pistachio £10
- Slipcote sheep’s cheese, green olive, courgette, linseed flatbread (v) £10
- Roasted turbot, Summer beans, mussels, seaweed cream sauce £20
- Sirloin and braised brisket of beef, herb barley, pea purée, tenderstem £20
- Oven-baked gnocchi, roasted tomato, watercress, ricotta, marjoram oil (v) £16
- Mango cheesecake, passion fruit, cashew biscuit base £5
- White chocolate bavarois, dark chocolate,cherry £5
- Muscovado meringue, marjoram marinated strawberry, vanilla cream £5
Individual cheese board, crackers, chutney, grapes £6
(Godminster cheddar, Golden Cross goat’s cheese, Isle of White soft, Balcombe Blue Clouds)
Jeremy’s Weekend Roasts
Available every Saturday and Sunday, subject to availability. Please note that Sunday Roasts must be ordered by Friday at the latest.
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb with garlic and rosemary, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £13.50
- Roast belly of pork, apple sauce, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £13.50
Bread, whole walnut loaf £4
Our café and children’s menu can still be ordered for next day collection. Orders can be placed Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm and collect Wednesday, 3pm to 6pm and Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 5pm
- Watermelon gazpacho, compressed cucumber, crouton (v) £4.50
- Scotch egg, coleslaw, piccalilli £7
- Pesto, pea and watercress tart, mixed salad (individual) £8
- Pesto, pea and watercress tart (10") £25
- Roasted butternut, beetroot and goat’s cheese tart (10") £25
- Braised rabbit and fennelin, Dijon mustard sauce, champ mash, Summer vegetables £10
- Southern Indian lamb fillet curry, coconut and almond rice, mango pickle £12
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagne, rocket salad, basil pesto (v) £10
- Cod kiev, herb butter, caponata, pine nut £12
- Chalk Stream trout, rye bread, celery and kohlrabi remoulade, pickled shallot £10
- Apricot and almond tart (includes custard with individual) (individual £5/Family £25)
- Lemon posset, blueberries,baci biscuit £4.50
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce £5
Two course menu for the under 10s £6
(choose a main course and either sticky toffee pudding or lemon posset)
- Pasta in tomato sauce (v)
- Sausages, mash, peas, gravy
Roast leg and breast of duck with Jimmy Gray
Vera's Salmon and Asparagus Tart demonstration
Lamb Wellington from collection to your table
"The world on your plate in the heart of Sussex"