Jeremy's and our lovely next door cafe, Cafe Elvira, are always on the look out for hard working people who want to carve a career in hospitality and who are confident about working as an integral member of the team.
Chef de Rang or Head Waiter/Waitress
Jeremy’s Restaurant requires a Chef de Rang or Head Waiter/Waitress for our highly-acclaimed restaurant located just outside of Haywards Heath in West Sussex. Set in a beautiful and scenic area, the restaurant seats 55 covers, holds numerous awards and has been recognised for our commitment towards achieving the highest level of food standards and service. You will be from a fresh food background with a passion for relaxed but professional service, ideally have a minimum 2AA Rosette background, and be looking to continue your career within a restaurant which is striving for more.
Your role as Chef de Rang / Head Waiter or Waitress will involve supporting the Restaurant Manager. Jeremy’s is renowned for innovative, modern cuisine recently updated to include Pan-Asian influences. We offer an a la carte menu and table d’hôte along with gastronomic tasting menus which take you on a journey through seasonal flavours accompanied by courteous and attentive service with expertly paired wines, delivered in the wonderful surroundings of our courtyard garden.
If you are a passionate and talented Chef de Rang / Head Waiter or Waitress wanting to progress your career within one of the best restaurant in the South of England then this could be the role for you.
- Welcoming guests in a relaxed but professional manner
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent service through structured training of younger team members
- Liaising with the kitchen to ensure waiters and waitresses are briefed on menu changes and other information
- Control of the pass, ensuring a steady flow of service
- Ensuring presentation is maintained from pass to table
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in their duties
- Deputising when the Restaurant Manager is not on duty
- Conveying relevant service information immediately to the Restaurant Manager
Package - Circa £20,000 plus £2,000 tronc plus bonus:
- A competitive package based on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Possibility of live-in accommodation
- Meals on duty
- 9 shifts per week (generally 2 days, plus Sunday evening off)
- Opportunity for career development
If this sounds like a role that you are suited to, please email your CV with ‘RECRUITMENT’ in the subject line marked to the attention of Jo Philp or Matt Penfold to firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more about the opportunity call 01444 441102.
We will always try to respond to all applicants, however if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successfu
Please visit the website at www.jeremysrestaurant.co.uk to get the picture of this stunning location.
"The world on your plate in the heart of Sussex"