Jeremy's and Café Elvira takeaway menus
Jeremy's and Café Elvira have combined to create delicious takeaway menus
Order by email
Please place your order via email, include your contact telephone number, and we will process the order.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org.Orders taken Wednesday to Sunday,9am to 5pm.
Takeaway collections will be Wednesdays 3pm to 6pm, Thursdays to Sundays 11am to 6pm. Delivery by prior arrangement @£5 charge.
Our takeaway menus are freshly prepared and then chilled. We provide ingredients and allergen information as well as comprehensive heating instructions for you to finish the dishes at home, at your leisure.
Jeremy's Fine Dining at Home
- Cured and smoked mackerel, watercress, pickled rhubarb, dill seed flatbread £10
- Ballotine of truffled guinea fowl, gribiche, almond, spring shoots £10
- Black sesame seed falafel, red pepper hummus, quinoa, green olive (v) £8
- South coast fish and shellfish paella, baby leeks, saffron, piquillo pepper £20
- Iberico pork, smoked pancetta, savoy cabbage, flageolet beans, pineapple £20
- Caramelised shallot and celeriac tarte tatin, Baron Bigod cheese, spelt grain and micro herb salad (v )£16
- Rhubarb compote, baked yoghurt, sorrel, ginger £6
- Bitter chocolate pave, passion fruit, olive oil biscuit, pistachio £6
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce £6
Individual cheese board, crackers, chutney, grapes £7
(Godminster cheddar, Golden Cross goat’s cheese, Isle of White soft, Balcombe Blue Clouds)
Jeremy's weekend roasts
Available Saturday and Sundays (subject to availability)
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb with garlic and rosemary, mint sauce, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £15
- Roast pork belly, apple sauce, roast potatoes, leek and cauliflower cheese, glazed carrots, spring greens £15
Bread, whole walnut loaf £4
Collection on Wednesdays 3pm to 6pm, Thursdays to Sundays 11am to 6pm.
- Thai coconut beetroot soup, (vegan) £6
- Scotch egg, piccalilli, coleslaw £7
- Braised Grange Farm rabbit, fennel, Dijon mustard sauce, bubble and squeak, spring greens £13
- Lamb fillet navarin, spring vegetables, new potatoes £14
- Hake kiev, garlic, parsley and lemon butter,sautéed potatoes, spring vegetables £13
- Monkfish, cod and prawn lasagne, mixed salad, heritage tomatoes £15
- Wild mushroom and wild garlic tagliatelle, blue cheese, cavolo nero, toasted seeds £12
- Roasted butternut, beetroot and goat’s cheese tart 10 inch (v) £25
- Smoked salmon, dill and leek tart (salad with individual) individual £9 /10 inch £30)
- Steamed Seville orange pudding (custard with individual) individual £6 / large £18)
- Pecan pie (crème fraîche with individual) individual £6 /10 inch £25)
- Raspberry and almond tart (custard with individual) individual £6 /10 inch £25)
- Pear, apple and hazelnut crumble, custard £6
"The world on your plate in the heart of Sussex"